- Enjoy the surrounding nature of GitGit waterfall while challenging yourself
- Private air-conditioning car
- Full equipment
- Light breakfast, Snack, Lunch
- Water, Tea, Coffee
- Supervision by ICOpro qualified instructor and assistant
- ICOpro Canyoneer initiation Training course
- Professional Insurance up to $25 000
North Bali’s waterfalls, valleys and rivers make one big playground for adventure seekers and outdoor sports enthusiasts alike. On the Kali Mudah Canyon Tour there are rappels up to 15 meters, natural water slides, hot and cold natural spring pools, river jumping spots and all of this, surrounded by verdant greenery and plant-covered rocks. You are up for a wonderful active day spend outdoors in the wild nature of Bali, climbing, swimming, jumping and sliding.
Canyoning is a great adventure for groups of friends or even families with active kids of minimum 8 years old. Do you dare to slide down that waterfall or make the 8-meter jump down into the natural pool? The Kali Mudah Canyoning adventure is perfectly suitable for beginners and you are guided by professionals the whole way through. It takes around 30 minutes to get down to the canyoning valley where you will spend 2 to 3 hours having the time of your life. Upon arrival at the last waterfall you get to munch on a delightful picnic lunch.