- 15 minutes walking the bottom of the ocean and fish feeding
- Water activities (banana, canoing, water slides, snorkeling)
- Tour to Lembongan island + buffet lunch
- Buffet lunch
- Return hotel transfer
- Mineral water & cold towel
- Safety instruction & equipment
- Locker, towel, changing room and shower facilities
- Photos under water during Marine Walk (additional charge)
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to explore another world, how about walking under the sea? With the revolutionary diving system by Bali Marine Walk you can.
Based under the tropical waters of Lembongan island off the coast of Bali The Marine walker allows guests to literally ‘swim with the fishes’ the plastic helmet is connected to scuba tanks full of air allowing you to walk on the sea bed and see all the amazing fish and sea life without having to take diving lessons!
The coral reefs around the island are incredible and are teeming with marine life, you can see turtles, rays, and even reef sharks, but don’t worry they're harmless and your guide is with you at all times to ensure your complete safety.
The helmet naturally de-fogs so you will always have a clear and uninterrupted view of the underwater world. Guests are under water for a total of 15 minutes and you don’t even need to know how to swim to do this. The Marine walk is an excellent activity and is fun for all ages.