Looking for an internship on the beautiful island of Bali in magnificent Indonesia? We offer students a great opportunity to gain behind-the-scenes insights and knowledge about the buzzing tourism and event business and on top of that, you get to stay on a gorgeous tropical island, exploring beaches, valleys and volcanoes while learning about the intriguing Balinese culture.
The Seven Holiday is a Destination Management Company (DMC) that specializes in remarkable travels to Bali and Indonesia. We are the part of The Seven Group (www.theseven.co) and work closely together with our sister company The Seven Agency (www.7.agency) one of the most trusted wedding planners in Bali.
We regularly invite students with different specializations for unpaid internships to learn all the ins and outs of the business first-hand, mainly focussing on:
- Digital Marketing
- Product Development
- Business Development
- Market Analysis
We are open to all nationalities, genders and ages. The main criteria for us are:
- An easy going and positive personality open to learning new things and having fun with the team. No ego, no negligence, no insubordination, no overestimation of yourselves. There will be no special treatments or conditions for people who come from certain countries or have had previous internships at other companies with different rules.
- Ability to work at the office as well as independently, from any part of Bali.
- Fast learner, has computer skills and can study anything with Google.
What you will get in a return on top of the first-hand backstage knowledge of travel and event business:
- We believe the vivid memories are worth everything. You will get to go on adventures, try numerous experiences, activities and visit various places in Bali that we usually offer to our customers (www.7.holiday/things).
- The best way to travel around the Island is to ride a motorbike and we will provide one for you. Do note that you will need to bring your international drivers license before hitting the road.
- Participation in company events and gatherings. We are not nerds and we love to have fun.
- You will have your task list and for us, it is the most important that you accomplish tasks effectively and on time. For some tasks, we don't really care whether you do them from the office desk, your long chair on the beach or some cafe in the jungle
Important note: According to the government regulations, Internships in Indonesia can only be on an unpaid basis and we take it very seriously. No exceptions under any circumstances.
Interesting? Apply now: [email protected]
Sunny Regards from Tropical Bali,
The Seven Team