REQUEST CALLBACK
Name
Phone

Things to do in Bali | Tours and excursions in Bali

Instant booking
With only 20% deposit
Flexible tour dates
Reschedule if you need
24/7 experts support
From our Bali office
Handpicked tours
And tailor made packages
Regular discounts
For activities and tour packages

With the variety of culture and nature throughout Indonesia and in particular within the island of Bali, we are happy to prove to you that "Unity in Diversity" is not just the written slogan of the country, but within Indonesia is actually a fact! With us you can read expert descriptions, check tour inclusions, see real photos, and choose the most exciting excursions for you from a wide range of presented tours in Bali.

Are you looking for some specific routes or you are still confused with the list of places you should visit? Send us an inquiry – and we will help you with expert advice and create special tailor made tour packages in Bali exclusively for you!

 

Unique Experience

 

Guided tours

 

Activity tours

 

Water activities

 

Culinary adventures

 

Transfers

Guided tours in Bali

Sightseeing tours will acquaint you with the most popular attractions and places on the island. You can visit the sacred Besakih, Pura Ulun Danu, Tirta Empul, Tanah Lot and Uluwatu temples; take some time out in Ubud (the heart of the island), watch the legendary Kecak dance and enjoy other key spots on the Island of the Gods. Beside these our other tour options will show you the “not-so-touristy” side of Bali - exotic & unusual tour programs will drive you through jungles and hidden beaches to secret waterfalls and temples. We have already prepared tours for different interests, but gladly will customize any (Tailor Made) tour by your request.

Price of guided tours in Bali from The Seven Holiday includes:

  • Professional licensed English speaking guide
  • All entrance tickets
  • Driver
  • Comfortable minivan with air conditioning
  • Petrol
  • Parking and toll fee
  • Mineral water


Active and marine tours in Bali 

Active tour programs will delight those who quickly get tired of sprawling on the beach and want to get positive vibes with a healthy dose of adrenaline. During all active tours you will be additionally provided with instructor, equipment and insurance. Boat tours in Bali will give you a lot of positive vibes and will stay in your memory for a long time! You can select cruises to the nearby islands, and enjoy diving, snorkeling, wakeboarding, or join a group of surfers.


Reservation and payment 

Each tour can be booked and paid instantly. We accept PayPal and Visa/MasterCard payments, and you may pay the full amount or 20% deposit to reserve your tour for a specific date.

If you decide to pay a 20% deposit in return you will receive an e-Reservation that already guarantees your booking! You will need to cover the remaining 80% before the allocated deadline date, (noted on your e-Reservation) and will be invoiced later. After the full amount is received we will send to you booking confirmation letter that you need to have for your tour.

When you are already in Bali and wish to make a booking we are happy for you to visit our boutique office in Kuta to meet one of our expert holiday planners and create your vacation program. However we recommend planning your holiday program in advance to avoid full bookings and to match all of your needs. Our online experts are here to assist you; when you start thinking of your next holiday idea. Feel free to contact us.


Explore Bali 

The island of Bali is truly an amazing place and there are many exciting things to do in Bali from riding elephants through the jungle, to swimming with dolphins and even having lunch by a volcano there is nowhere on earth which has this kind of diversity. One thing that makes the island unique is the Balinese culture places to see in Bali for culture include Uluwatu temple, Tanah lot, and the incredible water temple near Ubud. The Balinese culture is loosely based on the Indian Hindu religion and the islanders worship Vishnu, Shiva and all the other gods of Indian folklore.

Activities in Bali are as varied as the island itself, white water rafting, diving, surfing, and even becoming a jet propelled rocket man! Whatever you are interested in you are sure to find it in Bali. The island was made famous by its incredible surf, and one of the things you absolutely have to do while you are here is take a surf lesson; head on over to either Canggu or Kuta beaches and you can find lots of different surf experiences for both the complete novice, and the seasoned pro. 

 

Ask us for a new experience