- Re-evaluating your life and what it’s all about
- Learn about exotic fruits and their growing
- A tour to traditional village
- Get close to nature and try your hand at farming
- Jump in the crystal clear river with its hot springs
- Return hotel transfer
- Welcome drink
- Three course, seasonal organic lunch
- Traditional Balinese village tour
- Farm tour
- Visit to natural hot springs
- Towel and sarong
- Mineral water
Spend a day with one of the local farmers to delve deep into Bali's serene traditions and beauty.
Watch villagers in their bamboo huts, who still cook on wood fires. See the women carry provisions in baskets resting on their heads, and pay a visit to the local market where all the produce is displayed across the village.
The local farmer and guide will explain about the fruit trees, such as coffee, sugar, palm, avocado, mango and durian. You will also learn all about locally produced chayote, spinach, ginger flower and pineapple. You can feel the heaviness of baskets of grass that he farmers carry to feed their herds of cows.
The day continues with a tour walking through the village and on to picturesque fields of rice, where you can learn more about the unique irrigation system.
Depending on the time of year you can help with the harvesting or planting of the rice – you will find that it is not so easy!
After your exercise you may want to bathe in the crystal clear waters of the hot springs. The river water is cool, you only need to sit yourself on a rock underneath the branches of the bamboo plants splashing yourself with the heated water that gushes straight out of Mother Earth!