- Explore the natural environment of lake Batur and extensive valley with a Kawasaki KLX 150cc (upgrade to a bigger bike available with additional fee)
- Enjoy the magnificent black lava trails, phinus forest, creeks, traditional villages, uphill and downhill, from meduim to hard level challenging track. Adapted from your riding experience.
- Have a chance to swim at Batur Hotspring
- Return air conditioning transport for hotel pick-up and drop off
- Experienced Dirt Bike tour Rider Guide
- Experienced helper at the back
- International safety standard Riding Gears from head to toes. Top Quality.
- Dirt Bike Rental cost, Fuel full tank,
- Cold drink, coffee/tea refreshment fruits and Lunch.
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani area
- Riding photos and videos of the day
- Motorcycles insurance with maximum excess USD 100/bike.
- Extra cash IDR 75.000/person as village donation.
Up for an unforgettable outdoor adventure in raw untouched natural surroundings? Bali Dirt Bikes is something for you, conquering the southern track of Mount Batur Black Lava Stone.
Kintamani Black Lava Trail
The black lava landscape of Mount Batur reminds somewhat of a different planet and the endless black sand dunes are breathtakingly beautiful! On your Bali Dirt Bike, you will ride straight through the dunes, the hills and valleys of Mount and Lake Batur. The high altitude of this area gives it a nice temperature and there are trails for beginners, intermediate and advanced bikers.
At Bali Dirt Bike Adventures, you will enjoy exclusive access to the most amazing bike trails in this beautiful area of Bali, passing traditional Balinese villages, creeks, forests and hills. It’s a great way to meet other bike riders from around the world and the best way to see the natural beauty of this magical little island in the Indonesian archipelago.
This outdoor dirt bike adventure starts out in the early morning with a pick-up at your island accommodation in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua or Sanur at 07:30 am or at 9 am from Ubud. From there, you will be dropped off at the starting point in Kintamani, a 1,5 to 2 hour drive from your hotel. The ride starts at 10 am sharp and for 6 hours you will be driving through the gorgeous unspoiled Kintamani landscape, only to stop for refreshments and lunch. You also get a chance to swim at the Batur Hot springs.
For the ride, all bikers will be presented with top quality riding gear according to international safety standards and you will be guided by professional riders. The price also includes motorcycles damage insurance with maximum excess USD 100/bike.
*There are different programs of this tour available, contact us for more information.