- Study traditional Balinese massage in Bali while you are on vacation! Use your new-found skills for your and your loved ones when your return home.
- Experience one-to-one hands-on massage training, receive instruction from real practitioners!
- Return hotel transfer Day 1 – Traditional Balinese Massage
- Start your day with Meditation and Yoga (half an our)
- Learn and practice Balinese massage techniques (five and a half hours)
- Balinese lunch (break for one hour)
- 60-minute Balinese massage training video (take home)
- Day 2 – Lulur Bbody Scrub
- Day 3 – Traditional Facial
- Day 4 – Traditional Hair Cream Bath
How about learning Balinese massage, then you can return from your holiday not only beautifully tanned but with a new skill that you can use to the benefit of your friends and family back home?
Whether you already have some massage skills or whether you are a beginner, we will assign you to the right class for your level, allowing you to upgrade or develop your ability! We suggest booking a single day class initially, you will learn a little theory, and you will also practice the techniques of Balinese massage. After the initial session you can decide how much you would to like progress in study of the treatments of Bali.
Balinese Massage in Brief
Balinese massage is an element of traditional healing in Bali. It has existed in Bali and practiced there for hundreds of years, it is written about in ancient manuscripts from Bali. The special approach to massaging was perfected in Bali, a province of Indonesia, influenced by the traditional healing methods practiced in Southeast Asia, China and Indonesia
These days Balinese massage comprises multiple techniques of massage therapy that the Balinese people have learned from various cultures. It combines aromatherapy oils, acupressure and gentle stretches for the stimulation of "qi" (energy), oxygen and blood flow throughout your body, inducing wellbeing and relaxation. Like most massage techniques, the primary goal of Balinese massage is to relax the recipient's mind state.
Balinese people believe that a healthy oxygen and blood flow around the body are vital for authentic relaxation. They believe that if the oxygen and blood both flow unhampered, the body's energy (qi) will also be unhampered in its flow. Balinese massages work at a deep level, soothing tissue that is damaged, and relieving joint pains and tired muscles.
The boost that your circulation receives helps to minimize stress and balance the body. Since it operates at a deep tissue level, and also boosts circulation, utilizing reflexology and acupressure methods, Balinese massages can treat sporting injuries very effectively. They can help several complaints and ailments, including anxiety, stress or depression, sleep disorders, joint and muscle strains, and migraines, plus allergic problems such as asthma and other breathing issues. The utilization of oils is sensual and calming, leaving you with a feeling of serenity and relaxation.