Uluwatu > Jatiluwih > Bedugul > Munduk > Ubud > Nusa Dua
A top choice for golf lovers! Tee-off at 4 top-notch Bali golf courses with stunning views of the mountains and the sea. This package includes playing golf at Indonesia’s #1 ranked golf field in Nusa Dua.
Our Golf Package is a hassle-free holiday package that includes everything any golf lover could wish for and more. Apart from playing golf at those amazing world-famous golf courses, you will go on sightseeing tours around the island, experience traditional Balinese spa treatments and visit the best beach clubs and restaurants located at famous tourist destination towns.
The package includes 1 golf round on each of the 4 top-notch golf courses. The golf rounds are inclusive of the green fee 18 holes, cart fee, caddy fee, and daily private return transport to your hotel. Your job is simply to relax and play!
Low contact travel
Explore Bali Playing Golf. Stay in 3 different areas, play on 4 golf fields. Top notch level!
A hassle-free experience for golf lovers - everything you may need, and even more is already included in the package. Enjoy
Try the best seafood on the Island
DAY 1. Airport - Uluwatu. Starting your golf vacations at the clifftops in Uluwatu.
Upon your arrival at the international airport of Bali, you are welcomed warmly by your personal assistant. Hop in the private car that is waiting for you and your personal driver will take you directly to your hotel in Uluwatu. After checking in, you can relax and enjoy the hotel’s facilities or get straight down to the beach to take a dive in the ocean.
DAY 2. Round on New Kuta Golf.
After a delicious breakfast, your driver will pick you up to take you to New Kuta Golf, a stunning, utmost scenic golf course where you get to tee-off to the view of the mighty Indian Ocean.
Golf Course: 18 Hole, Par 72 / Rating: CR / Slope Handicap: Men, Women
In the evening, you are up for another amazing island experience on this very first day on The Island of the Gods. Your driver will pick you up once again, this time to take you to the most important cliff temple: Pura Uluwatu. The ocean views are breathtakingly beautiful and as the sun is about to set, you will witness a magical “Kecak” fire dance performance. For dinner, your driver can take you to the famous Jimbaran Bay, home to excellent seafood restaurants.
DAY 3. Round on Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club .
Wake up to another day in paradise! Enjoy your breakfast and get ready to be taken to golf course #2: Pandawa Golf & Country Club. An amazing place with stunning views and outstanding services.
Golf Course: 18 Hole, Par 54 / Rating: CR / Slope Handicap: Men , Women
After another wonderful day, playing golf and yet another amazing golf course on Bali Island, it is time to relax with traditional Balinese massage at the spa. Well-deserved!
DAY 4. Explore Bali and move to mountains
Today you won’t be playing any golf for it is time to see some more of what magical Bali has to offer. From the southern tip of the island, you will be heading into the mountains where the air is fresh and the temperature is nice and cool. You will be staying in Bedugul, a picturesque mountain village with another amazing golf course (you will be going there tomorrow). On the way to Bedugul, you will stop at some important landmarks. This guided sightseeing tour leads you to see the UNESCO heritage-listed Jalituluwih rice terraces, the sacred Ulan Danu water temple and the waterfalls in Munduk. You will be dropped off at your hotel where you can relax and take a good night rest.
DAY 5. Round on Handara Golf & Resort Bali.
Today, you will tee-off at Handara Golf & Resort Bali, located in the mountains of Central Bali. Enjoy your breakfast and go play, breathing in the fresh air of these highlands, trying not to get distracted by the stunning surroundings. The rest of the day, you can play tennis or simply relax in the resort.
Golf Course: 18 Hole, Par 72 / Rating: CR 73.6, Slope 128 / Handicap: Men, Women
DAY 6. Explore Ubud and move to Nusa Dua
There is no golf planned for you today. From the highlands of Bedugul, you will travel towards cultural Ubud to do some sightseeing, visiting ancient temples and quality museums. From there, you will be transported to Nusa Dua to play some more golf at the National Golf Club tomorrow. You will be staying at a beautiful luxury hotel in this chic and sophisticated resort town, gently kissed awake by the sound of the sea.
DAY 7. Round on Bali National Golf Club
Bali National Golf Club is probably the best golf course in all of Indonesia and this is where you will be playing your last round. The surroundings are stunning once again and you get to enjoy 9 or 18 holes extra.
Golf Course: 18 Hole, Par 72 / Rating: CR 70.4, Slope 129 / Handicap: Men , Women
In the afternoon, it is time to work on that gorgeous tropical island tan, dive into the ocean and sip some tropical cocktails at famous beach clubs, celebrating the good life.
DAY 8. Transfer to the airport.
This amazing golf-inspired holiday on Bali Island comes to an end today. Enjoy breakfast and get ready to say goodbye to the beach, the mountains and the scenic golf courses. It has been amazing! Your private driver will transport you to the airport to catch your flight. Sampai jumpa - See you again!
based on selected package category:
- Comfort 3* (price on request)
- Standard 4* (price on request)
- Premium 5* (price on request)
- 18 holes game at New Kuta Golf (inclusive of green fee, caddy services, cart fee)
- 18 holes game at Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club (inclusive of green fee, caddy services, cart fee)
- 18 holes game at Handara Golf & Resort Bali (inclusive of green fee, caddy services, cart fee)
- 18 holes game at Bali National Golf Club (inclusive of green fee, caddy services, cart fee)
- All transfers between hotels and golf fields
- Half-day guided tour to Uluwatu Temple & tickets to Kecak Dance
- Half-day trip to a beach club and topnotch restaurant
- Full-day guided tour to Jatiluwih rice terraces, Munduk waterfall and Ulan Danu Temple
- Full-day guided tour to the center of Ubud and it's museums (Neka and Antonio Blanco)
- Balinese Spa 1 hour
- Seafood dinner
- Personal 24/7 assistant throughout your stay
- Restaurants and nightlife e-guide
- Welcome Kit (including face masks, hand sanitizer, a beach bag, 2 sarongs, organic aloe vera after-sun cream, insect repellent, motion sickness pills, plaster)
- Complimentary box of beer or bottle of wine on arrival at Bali airport
- Portable WiFi modem with 4G internet connection
- Discount vouchers for tours, experiences, activities and spa
- Private return airport transfer
- Transfer between resorts
- Professional English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned in the program
- Daily breakfast and other meals mentioned in the program
- 11% government tax and 10% service charge
- All our vehicles are equipped with standard sanitary items and disinfected
- Visa fees
- Air tickets not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early hotel check-in and late check-out
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Any service not mentioned in the itinerary
- High season (1 June - 15 September) - on request
- Peak season (20 December - 10 January) - on request