- Stay at luxurious 4* beach resorts and tropical bungalows on all three Gili Islands
- Enjoy a lovely ocean cruise from Bali to the Gili Islands to the backdrop of mighty Mount Agung, the tallest and holiest volcano in Bali.
- Explore the magical world beneath the surface of the sea and swim with giant turtles in open waters
- Sip sunset cocktails beneath an orange-glazed sky and experience full moon beach parties in the light of the moon and hundreds of twinkling stars
- Snap some beautiful photos on the most Instagrammable spots around the three Gili Islands.
- 1 night stay at Vila Ombak Trawangan 4*, Deluxe Terrace Room
- 1 night stay at Seri Resort Meno 4*, Suite with Sea View
- 1 night stay at Mola2 Resort Gili Air 4*, Deluxe Suite
- Daily breakfast (3x time)
- Private snorkeling tour from the boat on day 2
- Private snorkeling tour from the boat on day 3
- Transfer from your hotel in Bali to Gili Trawangan
- Transfer from Gili Air to your hotel in Bali
- Private transfers from Gili Trawangan to Gili Meno on day 2, and from Gili Meno to Gili Air on day 3
- Lunch and dinners
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
When thinking of a ‘bounty island’, most people dream off to well-known tropical islands like the Maldives but what if we told you there are other, lesser-known paradise islands to discover… tiny tropical islands with gorgeous white sand beaches, clear turquoise waters, magical marine life and mesmerizing sunsets to blow your mind? These little paradises of planet earth are known as The Gili Islands and they are located in the Indonesian Archipelago, just a short speed-boat ride away from Bali. The Gili Islands should definitely be on your travel bucket list!
Brace yourselves for an unforgettable trip to The Gili Islands with our custom-designed Gili Tour. In 4 days, you stay on all 3 of the Gili Islands. Each of them is unique in their own way and they all have that envious ‘bounty look and feel’. You will get to stay in luxurious, tropical beach bungalows by the sea and from there, you can go explore these tranquil paradise islands that are free from traffic whatsoever. Beneath the surface of the sea, awaits another paradise of stunning coral gardens where you can swim with exotic fish and giant sea turtles. The Gili Islands are amazing places to relax and find peace of mind but if you are up for some cocktails and late-night dancing, you will also love the full-moon parties on Gili Trawangan.
Day 1. Transfer from Bali to Gili Trawangan island (Vila Ombak 4*)
From your hotel in Bali, you will be picked up by our driver in the early morning around 7 am. You will be transferred to the harbour of Padang Bai where the luxury speedboat Patagonia Express is ready to take you across the ocean to get to Gili Trawangan. This cruise takes approximately 2 hours and along the way, you will be amazed by the stunning views of the mighty ocean and the holy Mount Agung that towers out above Bali Island. Upon arrival at Gili Trawangan, you are welcomed by our manager and taken to your luxurious island accommodation. Settle in and go explore the island for today is all about relaxation. You can circle the island on foot or by bicycle, you can swim in the azure blue sea, work on that enviable tropical island tan and soak up the peaceful ambience. Be sure to catch that gorgeous island sunset, too, while sipping cocktails on the beach at one of the many beach clubs.
Day 2. Explore the island of Gili Meno. Private snorkeling (Seri Resort 4*)
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your beach bungalow on Gili Trawangan and get ready to hop on a boat for a private 2-hour snorkeling tour on the way to Gili Meno, the smallest and most peaceful island of The Gili Islands. You will go explore the underwater world with your snorkeling set and experience close encounters with the magical sea turtles that swim peacefully in these deep blue waters that surround the Gilis. On Gili Meno, you will be taken to your private bungalow in a luxurious 4-star resort. Turn off your phones and enjoy the beauty and serenity of this peaceful island. Go stroll around the coastline and also check out the island’s charming little bird park and the turtle sanctuary.
Day 3. Relax on the island of Gili Air. Private snorkeling (Mola2 Resort 4*)
From Gili Meno, you will cross the sea to get to the last Gili island of this unforgettable bounty trip: Gili Air. You will get the chance to do some more snorkeling and swim with turtles once again. On Gili Air, you will be staying at another amazing 4-star resort. Snooze in a hammock some more, swim and sunbathe, have another tropical cocktail and gaze at the magnificent island sunset once more time for tonight is the last night of this memorable Gili tour.
Day 4. The last day of your Gili islands stay. Transfer from Gili Air to your hotel in Bali.
The hardest thing about this bounty island tour is having to leave. Luckily, you will have lots of photos, unique island experiences and precious memories to take home with you and you can always come back again one day in the future. After breakfast and one last plunge into the sea, you will cruise back to Bali. At the harbor of Padang Bai (or Benoa, depends on your hotel's location), you will be picked up by our driver who will take you to your hotel.