- Exploring the wild and raw unspoiled landscape of Nusa Penida with our private guide
- Experience the spectacular views of the Indian Ocean from a 150-meter high limestone cliff
- Swim with the magical Manta Rays at Manta Point on a private snorkeling tour
- Explore the magnificent underwater world of Nusa Penida at Crystal Bay
- Take amazing photos at Kelingking Beach - the most Instagrammable place on the island
- Swim in a lagoon-like natural pool at Angel's Billabong
- See what the force of nature can do at Broken beach and cross the natural stone bridge if you dare
- Return shuttle bus transfers from your hotel to Sanur harbor
- Return speedboat transfers Sanur, Bali - Nusa Penida - Sanur, Bali
- Private English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private car
- Entrance tickets
- Petrol, parking fee
- Rental of local boat for 2 hours snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment
- Meals (there will be local warungs for lunch)
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Nusa Penida is a beautiful island just off the east coast of Bali. It is an island that is still raw and unspoiled, surrounded by dramatic cliffs, stunning bays and powdery white sand beaches. Nusa Penida has been well-kept from mass tourism and the island gives a glimpse of what Bali once was like. Come and explore the land and sea of Nusa Penida with our 1-day tour and get stunned by the island’s beauty.
Our Nusa Penida tour takes you to see the island’s most beautiful beaches and on top of that, you will be exploring the underwater world where you will get to swim with one of the most magical creatures of the ocean: the Manta Rays.
In the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in Bali and taken to the harbor of Sanur. A 45-minute speedboat ride cruises you across the sea to get to Nusa Penida where our guide will be awaiting you. This one-day adventure begins with a 2-hour snorkeling tour at Manta Point and Crystal Bay. Dive into to ocean and gaze down into the clear blue water of Manta Point, it won’t be long before you see the amazing giant manta rays swimming beneath you. Manta Rays can have a wingspan of 4-5 meters and they appear to be flying in the sea with their majestic wings. Getting so close to these amazing sea creatures is an experience you will remember for a lifetime - it is truly magical! Manta Rays eat plankton (so, there is no need to worry!).
From Manta Point, the boat will take you to Crystal Bay where you can do some more snorkeling, Crystal Bay has got calm, crystal clear waters, tons of colourful fish and beautiful coral gardens. You just won’t get enough! You can also swim to shore and sip a coconut in the sun.
After exploring the ocean, it is now time to conquer the land. Cruise back over to the island and together with our guide, you will be visiting three beautiful beaches on the west coast of Nusa Penida:
Kelingking Beach (Karang Dawa Point)
You have probably already seen a photo of this stunning place when planning your trip to Nusa Penida. Karang Dawa Point features sweeping views of Kelingking Beach and its surroundings. Kelingking Beach is just stunning with powdery white sands, clear blue waters and green limestone rocks. This place is one of the main reasons why people travel to Nusa Penida and it certainly is one of the most Instagrammable spots on the island. You just have to see this place with your own eyes, it is even more beautiful than in the photos.
True to its name, this beach features a dramatic rock formation that has been damaged by the force of crashing ocean waves over time. A natural bridge of rocks has been formed and you can slowly cross the bridge if you dare, gazing at the waves and the natural pool down below. An incredible site of nature with breathtaking views!
Angel's Billabong Beach
Angel’s Billabong features amazing turquoise and emerald green waters, surrounded by limestone rock formations. This place is like a secret lagoon and the best news is, you can not only take incredible photos, you can also swim in this natural infinity pool during low tide.
This day trip to West Nusa Penida will be unforgettable and you will return back to the mainland with amazing new experiences and the most magnificent photos. The boat ride back to Bal takes approximately 45 minutes and from the harbor of Sanur, you’ll be taken to your hotel.